Sunday, May 27, 2007

485. lelong lelong

Rant of the day: I'm so broke...

It's sales everywhere. Here 20% off. There 70% off. Here storewide discount. There free gifts with purchase. Oh my gawd! Start of the Great Singapore Sale and I'm still jobless! It's really pathetic when everywhere you go, there's sales and offer posters, and you don't really dare to take a look when you know that your wallet are pretty empty.

The jobless feeling doesn't feels good at all... especially when sales are all over the place and things are super cheap and you just simply don't have the extras to splurge a lil.

Mum is giving me the invisible stress when I told her that I'd made a mistake by not taking up the IRAS job immediately on Thursday. She doesn't even know how stressed I'm feeling now and how hard I've been trying to contact the person who called me and yet she's still uncontacteable. Mum wants me to go down to their HR personally on Monday. But if I really do that, don't that makes me look stupid and desperate (even though I am getting a lil desperate). And plus, it's a pretty well guarded enclosure and I don't even know where the hell is their HR department! I wasn't interviewed at their HR department that day!

I'll see how it goes la...

Today just seems extremely warm and I'm still sweating like the tap wasn't closed properly. Reached home only a while and was searching high and low for cold drinks and all I can find was milk and Yakult. Boiled water was already finish and I forgot to boil a new batch. Darn!

I'm just so glad that the aircon is fix.

No comments: