Wednesday, May 16, 2007

474. click

Quote of the day: Family comes first.

It was only last night when I finished a pretty old movie -- Click. Think most of us will assume that it's a comedy. To a certain extend, yes it is. But I still tear near the end of the movie. Ok, perhaps I'm just a strong emotion person so any scene that can easy touched peps will send me crying.

Just one main message from the movie -- make time for family. The movie might exaggerate the whole issue of neglecting family but there is an element of importance in it. Like I've always wrote in my posts, 珍惜眼前人, cherish who ever is in your life now. This includes your better halves, family and friends.

I'll prolly be watching more movies at home today. Anyway, this is my next movie to catch in the cinema. Woohoo!

The trailer here is a lil soft so tune up your speakers now. "Welcome to Singapore". Haha...

No comments: