Tuesday, May 08, 2007

465. weather

Rant of the day: Ouch... ouch... ouch... pain in the head...

I woke up with a terrible headache. No, it wasn't a hangover. I don't exactly know why but there's just a sharp pain in my head. Took a glance at my alarm clock and it's almost 10.30am. That should be enough sleep for me but why does the headache comes? Sucks!

Is it global warming or is it just this time of the year where the weather gets suddenly too humid and warm. It's like after bathing for barely 30min and I'm all sticky again! And because of the stupid weather, I fell sick. I'm much better now after much care from mum and dear. But because of the flu, I can't go gym. And also for the first time in my life, I wish the air-con bus rides could be longer. It's so blardy warm outside!

I'm looking out of my windows now... gosh... it's scorching but there's dark clouds hanging above. It's humid and I can literally feel heat rushing into my home! That's how odd the weather is...

No comments: