Monday, May 14, 2007

471. mothers' day

Rant of the day: I think I've just squished at least 20 ants in my woredrobe! They are everywhere!

Happy Mothers' Day mum!

Mum was telling me this afternoon on how painful it was when giving birth to lil brother and I. How she suffered while bringing us up. It's a long story so shall not bore you here. Anyway, she's the greatest!

So, this year as lil brother is not around in Singapore, dear accompany me to celebrate for my mum. Hey, I'm not selfish also ok. Was planning to help her celebrate for her mum but there was some last minute events on her side so all was cancelled on Saturday.

Mum specially dressed up nicely for the dinner at Xin Wang and she even wore a shawl! It's pretty cool! Bought mum a small bouquet of carnations too and she loved it. She insist to carry it wherever we went until I suggested to place it standing in the paper bag so that she can do her shopping.

Dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe was good. Well, I forgot to snap some photos for the main courses as we were all very hungry and quickly cleared the plates. Haha. It's mum's first time there and she enjoyed it. Yeah! Because of Mothers' Day, the cafe gave a FREE dessert! So, for obvious reason, we picked the mango ice! Haha.

Dinner ends nicely with a photo shoot. Me with the 2 most important women in my life right now. See, mum was still carrying the small carnations bouquet. A lil sad as lil brother (who is in the middle of Brunei) is not able to join us but we are all looking forward for Christmas dinner together.

Mummy, I love you!

And of course, a big thanks to dear for today! I love you too... Muacks!

No comments: