Monday, May 07, 2007

464. problem

Rant of the day: I'm getting more and more sick.

I've been trying to blog for the past few days but blogger is giving me problem! It's so irritating and I'm not sure how many of peps out there are also facing the same problem. Everytime after I've logged in and go to my dashboard, it seems to be new layout. And when I've clicked on "New Post", the layout goes haywire! Seems like a problem after they've migrated.

But then again, after some help from the forums, I've managed to solve the problem. Instead of www.blogger.com/home at the dashboard, change it to www2.blogger.com/home and viola... it's ok! Woohoo! So, if you also have similar problem, try the above method.

Anyway, I've fell sick. Darn! The stupid weather is killing me and plus my habit of not taking in enough water, causes serious sore throat which wakes me up in the middle of the night and bad cough with yellowish-green phlegm. Darn! But, I'm on recovering road now.

Also, done my interview today. Erm, seems to be an advertising-cum-marketing firm but a pretty small one. I'm already not much of a mood to interview as I was sweating quite badly due to the stupid humid weather. But, I got the job! It starts next Tuesday for training. Somehow, I don't quite like the job and still looking for job though.

Ok, I'm still feeling pretty weak. Time to rest...

No comments: