Friday, May 18, 2007

476. invitation

Side-track: My house is freaking infested with ants! Grrrrrr!

In just a couple of hours till day break, I'll need to go for the interview at IRAS. Hmmmmm, taxing people. Nice...

Also, got an invitation from the current NYP TKD president on a friendly match next Friday. Honestly, I'm not sure if I should go. I'm so out of touch and can't even remember when was my last training back in school. I'm not very much in form as coughing is still a problem. Can't even breathe properly on the threadmills in gym. And also not wanting to be a sandbag even though I'm much a senior belt. The black belts like to kick senior belts arse and I seriously don't know why.

Oh well, need some serious consideration on the invitation. And for those alumni who wish to come down, all are invited! And BRING YOUR OWN GUARDS fyi. Eh, should be same time same place I presume.

Ok, back to finding my way to IRAS building. Need to catch some beauty sleep even though the night is still young. Nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELP Madeleine McCann
best regards from Portugal