Friday, May 11, 2007

470. haywire weather

Quote of the day: No music. No life.

I'm finally home after a not-so-long day. My eyelids are weighing a ton! But then again, the air seems a lil humid even though I've just taken a nice cool bath.

The weather today is so haywire. Remember it was raining cats and dogs this morning? When I was in town this afternoon, it's super hot outside and I have to hid myself to the malls with dear. But then again, Takashimaya is like another world as compared to the menacing outdoor. It's basically a North Pole!

Anyway, I made a bad mistake today by eating Swensons with dear. I'm coughing badly now and I feel so hard to get it settle down. Tried sipping down some water but doesn't seems to work. My throat is feeling the strain now. I've already lost my voice and the current situation is not helping at all. But the coughing problem and somehow slowed down suddenly. Hope it gets better tomorrow. I've still got a steamboat dinner with dear and her mum.

Feel like cutting my hair tomorrow. It's getting long on my side burn and it's really irritating when the hair ends just keep poking your ears non-stop!

Well, that's all for now. I'm really tired. Nitez peps...

No comments: