Tuesday, May 15, 2007

472. reject

Rant of the day: Weather is getting humid again.

I've rejected the job training on Tuesday. I just don't find it comfortable at all because alot of things are just ain't settled nicely. First and foremost, I don't get a confirmed salary! During the interview, it was only mentioned between $80 to $100 per day but depending on whether I talk or not. What do they meant by that? Does that means if I don't talk, I don't get paid? What is my job scope? Was also mentioned that I'll get fixed basic after probation. But it wasn't mentioned how much. I'm also not paid an allowance during training.

So... I'm back to jobless... Haha... But I don't really regret about it. I can't do something which I'm not comfortable with right? I'm still opened to choices...

Anyway, a few days back, dear accidentally cut her foot while trying to remove the dead skins. Till now, she's still in pain. After much persuasion by me of course and lots of insistence by mum, she finally agreed to lemme help her put a dressing for the wound. Silly girl! Next time must do a proper dressing to open wounds ok?

Now that the aircon is fixed, I can finally have a good sweatless night sleep no matter how warm the weather is. Yeah!

No comments: